GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR TICKET SALES FOR THE QATAR CLASSIC 2018
Please be reminded that, once a ticket purchase is completed, no changes or refunds are allowed.
Section 1: Information on tournament sessions & stadiums
- Matches during the Qatar Classic 2018 will be played in the glass court and on courts 1 and 2 (courts 1 and 2 only on first day of the event) of the Squash facilities located at the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex.
- Ticket holders are entitled to access all matches played on Center Court (glass court) on the date and stand printed on the ticket. The ticket does not grant access to the Squash facilities on a date different to the one printed on the ticket.
- The Qatar Classic 2018 Main Draw will take place between October 27, 2018 and November 02, 2018.
- Tickets are sold only for the Quarter Final, Semi-Final and Finals of the tournament.
- The Ticket provides access to the Centre Court stand printed on the ticket for general access stands (Side A, Side B and Middle stand).
- Holders of Center Court tickets are entitled to access the public village, comprising the public food court.
- Children under five years of age are not allowed to enter the squash facilities and access the stands of Center Court (glass court) or the stands of any of the outside match courts. All children over five years of age require a valid ticket for accessing the squash facilities and stands.
Section 2: Sales channels and means of payment
Tickets should be purchased only at the tournament official sales points. The Qatar Classic 2018 Organizers will not be responsible for tickets acquired in any way at a different location.
Ticket sales channels for the Qatar Classic 2018 are the following:
- On-line sales: On the ticketing section of the tournaments Web page www.qatarsquash.org. Payments with credit cards will be accepted.
- Points of Sale: Tickets will be sold at the Ticket Booth located next to the public entrance of the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex.
- All transactions at the points of sale (Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex) are to be conducted in CASH or CREDIT CARD.
- Ticket Points of Sale will also operate daily starting from 21 October 2018, between 10 am and 9 pm.
- Access to the tournament venue will be granted only upon presenting a valid ticket. In no case, will the access without a valid ticket be allowed into the venue. The Organization will not be responsible for the possible losses, theft, or damages of the tickets.
Section 3: Tickets for spectators with physical disabilities
Spectators with physical disabilities are kindly requested to contact the ticketing department management at the tournament offices. Please call Qatar Squash Federation at +974 4409669. Working hours 9:00 till 13:00 hours and 17:00 till 20:00 hours, Sunday to Thursday or email request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are very limited and the order of receipt of requests will be honored.
Section 4: Collection of entry tickets purchased over the Internet
- Tickets purchased over the Internet can be collected at the ticket sales booth located next to the public entrance at the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex from Sunday October 21, 2018 onwards, between 10 am and 1 pm and between 5 pm and 8pm. After the start of the event, tickets collection hours will be between 10 am and 9 pm daily.
- In order to collect the tickets at the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex ticket sales booth, the buyer must show a valid national identity document or passport, as well as the reference number given at the time of the purchase. In the event that a person different to the one who purchased the tickets over the Internet is to collect the tickets, such person must present at the ticket sales booth a signed authorization, the reference number of the purchase and photocopy of the valid national identity card of the person who purchased the tickets over the Internet.
- Important: Tickets will not be handed over without display of valid national identity card or photocopy of valid national identity card of the person who has done the purchase.
- In order to facilitate the collection process during the tournament, it is recommended to go to the ticket sales booth at least one hour before the beginning of the session.
* Condition of use:
- The buyer of the ticket assumes all the responsibility in case his ticket appears duplicated, photocopied or falsified, losing all the access rights granted to the ticket in question.
- – Damaged or broken tickets showing any signs of forgery will entitle the Organizers to deny access to the grounds for the ticket holder.
- Tickets will not be replaced in case of loss. In no case will access to the enclosure be allowed without showing the printed ticket.
- Only the first presented instance of a given ticket will be considered as valid, and in no case the entrance to the venue will be allowed to those who attempt to access the venue at a later stage with another instance of the same ticket.
Section 5: Program changes
Purchase of a ticket for the Qatar Classic 2018 will be considered completed as soon as payment has been made effective. NO CHANGES OR RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED after this point. The Organization reserves the right to modify the match schedule, if required. Any changes will only be considered official after the Organization publishes the information. No ticket returns or reimbursements will be conducted as a result of player(s) withdrawal from the event, as a result of a match being postponed, or as a result of a match being shifted to a different court. Tickets are valid for the day printed on the ticket and their validity is not subject to particular player(s) competing in the event or competing on the particular date printed on the ticket. The daily order of play for each day is issued and announced on the preceding day.
Section 6: Installations
- Ticket holders must be aware of, and comply with, all the security standards and procedures enforced by the Organization upon accessing the facilities. Failure to do so will entitle the Organizers to remove the spectator from the venue.
- All spectators accessing the venue must cooperate with security personnel or any other legally authorized person by presenting a valid ticket, accepting an inspection of their belongings, and search and / or confiscation of any unauthorized object. Spectators must obey the instructions and requests made by the relevant and authorized personnel at all times.
- All persons attending the Qatar Classic 2018 recognize and accept that their movement within the grounds or in the areas adjacent to the grounds is their own responsibility, and they agree to exempt the organization, as well as any other relevant entity, from all responsibility regarding any risk, danger or loss, including injury or damage to persons or property, loss of property and any other incident derived from attendance at this tournament.
Section 7: Prohibitions and Restrictions
- It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue and to display signs, symbols, emblems or slogans that, due to their content or to the circumstances in which they are shown or used, could be considered as an act to incite, encourage or lead to violent, xenophobic, racist or terrorist behavior, or that could be considered as detrimental to the attitude and perception of the attendants towards the tournament.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue or to have, activate, or throw within the grounds or courts on which the competitions are to be held or are in progress, of any type of fire arms or any object that could produce similar effects; the same applies to fire-crackers, explosives or, in general, flammable, smoke-producing, or corrosive products. Entrance to the grounds will not be allowed to those persons bringing items in breach of this regulation.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue or to sell, consume, or carry within the venue any type of alcoholic beverages or mind-altering substances, psychotropic drugs, stimulants or similar products.
- It is not allowed for food and drinks to be brought into the venue. Cans and/or bottles cannot be carried into the venue.
- Laptop computers are prohibited within or close to the Centre Court and other match courts, except for authorized members of the media or members of the organization, who have been specifically been granted permission for its use.
- Smoking is prohibited within the complex.
- Ticket holders who have been sanctioned with a prohibition from entering any sports grounds will not be allowed to enter these grounds until the relevant authority has removed the sanction.
- Promotions using tickets of the Qatar Classic 2018 are only allowed to sponsors or partners, and only after receiving written authorization from the Organization.
Section 8: Audiovisual Register
All persons attending the tournament recognize that this is a public act, and they freely and willingly accept that their voices, images and faces may appear on televised or radio broadcasts, either live or recorded, on video, in photographs and in any other media or audiovisual support, either present or future.
Section 9: Distribution of Tournament Data
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose).
- The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts shall be prohibited and may result in the spectator being remove from the area or from the facilities, along with any other relevant legal penalties.
Section 10: Failure to comply with these general conditions
Any ticket holders who, due to their conduct or the way in which they acquired their tickets, do not comply with the GENERAL CONDITIONS described in this document will be denied access to the grounds or will be expelled from the grounds, with no right to reimbursement.
Section 11: Information and Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable laws related to protection of personal data and privacy, the Qatar Classic 2018 Organizers would like to inform you that your personal information will be part of an automatic, owned by the Qatar Classic 2018 Organizers. This file and data will be used to manage your purchases, as well as to send you promotional information of our products and services, through any channel provided by you (e-mail, SMS, phone, etc). At the same time, we inform you that your data could be shared with our partners (sponsors), which are clearly identified in our events communications.
If you wish to access, modify or cancel your data information in accordance to applicable laws regarding Personal Information Protection, please send certified mail to:
- Qatar Classic 2018 Organization
- Qatar Squash Federation
- Majlis Taawon Street
- P.O. Box 4959
- Doha, Qatar